Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10 E.O.C. Customer Loyalty

For me, something a store could do to make me a more loyal customer to them would be making it seem like I was really important to them. Taking the effort to form that type of a connection with me would be really ideal. Making it seem like my opinion and benefit matters to them and that they would make it a prime concern of theirs. Also, involving me with what goes on with their future endeavors would also be a great benefit. If I had made a strong connection with them and once they knew more about me and how I could help them out would seem to make it even better. Taking my suggestions on how to better themselves would really make it seem like I mattered to them and it really would be rather hard to not be loyal to them. Just coming to and asking me for help and/or advice on how they could do what they do better would really be great. Along with that, showing great concern about me would really make it seem like I mattered to them and make it even harder to not be loyal to them. Specialized discounts would be good at first but in time, I would just feel like I was only loyal to them in terms of saving myself money and have connections like that would have a higher chance of fading and not give me the same attitude of being loyal strictly to them. It is good to be able to save some cash these days but doing so without the type of aforementioned connection with the establishment really could only last so long before I would feel like it really wouldn’t matter if I did go elsewhere for what could have been done with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment