Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 09 E.O.C.: Pricing

An example I have of a time I may have paid more for a product or service than I needed to seems rather hard to recall at the moment. Looking back for a time when I may have done so seems like the reason why I may have done such an act would have a strong reason behind it. It would not have been on account of being picky and that I had to get it from a certain provider or I just would not have gotten it at all. If it was for a certain need that really needed to be fulfilled, then it seems like the means would be justified for paying a little more than was needed. Also, if it may have been close to a deadline, it seems like that would increase the said need for it. If it is a dire need that you have to pay a little more (given those circumstances) it seems like there would clearly be enough reason to go ahead and pay a little more for the product or service. Something that I may have needed for my work, be it for school or my freelance gigs, seems to be of the utmost, logical reasons why I may have done so. Equipment (either hardware or software) for those said venues of work would be the main reason behind it all and being so close to a deadline (or just to get started on the project as quick as possible) making the purchase at the first place I came across it seems to have been reason enough to have done so. Just thinking about it along those lines, it seems like that may have been the reason why I might have paid a little more than I really needed to for a product or service.

No comments:

Post a Comment