Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 07 E.O.C.: My Biggest Challenge

The biggest challenge that I came across so far for this upcoming project was trying to determine and come up with what the product could be. I ran through many different concepts before I came up with one that seems to be the best concept for myself. I knew very little about Vodka and was going to try and combine it with the elements of an energy drink only to find that such a beverage already exists. I decided to just go with a separate adaption for an Energy Drink that seems like it would work. It was described in my previous post and I’m already picturing how the marketing could go for such a product. The ways of advertising for this is vast but I believe that I am already sure hot my project will go from here when it comes to advertising through videos and online ads. So far the time being, that was my biggest challenge so far for this until it all starts going.

No comments:

Post a Comment