Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week 01 EOC A quality customer experience

An example of a great, quality-driven customer service experience I have had is a monthly event. It deals with my health and the treatment I get for it. Every month, I have to go to an Infusion Center licensed to administer the treatment I’m currently on. Once I am there for the two hours I am scheduled for, I am treated with high respect and care. When I am taken back to the rooms for the infusion to take place, I am helped out of my Wheelchair into a comfortable, Reclining Chair. After the line has been started (which is virtually painless, where I go) I am given the chance to rest and watch television while they continue to check up on me to see if I am alright. There are many times, they would provide me with snacks or refreshments to make sure that I am satisfied and am enjoying my time. I always feel very welcomed when I go into their office to better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment